Miss Cindy, The Travel Academy’s Education Director, decided to divulge some of her secret travel knowledge that she has gained over the years. She put it all in an easy-to-read and useful list. This information is great for flight attendants, cruise line professionals, travel agents, and just regular travelers. Here are a few of her tips:
1. Always take plenty of zip-lock bags. Uses include:
a.) Keeping your shampoo, lotions and other liquids inside in case of leaks during flights.
b.) Wet bathing suit on last day of trip prior to flying home.
c.) Keeping phone or camera inside while at the beach.
2. Roll your clothes, don’t fold them. Put rolled items inside zip-lock bags. This keeps everything neat and organized in your suitcase. Pack clothes that you can mix and match and that layer well.
3. After clearing security, buy a large bottle of water or bring an empty bottle along that you can fill at a drinking fountain. Drinking water is important while flying to keep from getting dehydrated.
4. Snacks: Bring along some snacks in case of flight delays.
5. Clorox disinfectant wipes: great to use on the plane to wipe down your food tray before use. Great for other purposes as well.
More tips to come!