Welcome, International Students!
The Travel Academy welcomes students from around the world. We offer two programs for international students. International students interested in attending The Travel Academy must be approved for an M-1 student visa.
Please Note: Students do not receive the right to work in the United States with the M-1 Student Visa. However, there are numerous travel career opportunities available to you!
- Our 300-Hour Expanded Program is ten weeks and runs Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- Our 120-Hour Overview is three weeks and runs Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Requirements to Apply
Must pay in full for the enrolled course before an I-20 document will be issued
Must be 18 years of age or older
Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English. An English proficiency test may be administered.
Must have no felonies on record
Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
Must possess a valid passport for at least 6 months
Steps to Become an M-1 Student
Upon payment in full, you will be accepted at The Travel Academy. However, there are many more steps to become a student in the United States. Please follow these instructions to complete this process.
* This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.
* There is a $300 cancellation fee. All other money paid will be refunded.
* Unfortunately at this time, we do not accept international students using the Minnesota SELF Loan.
* Find out more information about the visa process.