Main Menu

Welcome, International Students!

The Travel Academy welcomes students from around the world. We offer two programs for international students. International students interested in attending The Travel Academy must be approved for an M-1 student visa.

Please Note: Students do not receive the right to work in the United States with the M-1 Student Visa. However, there are numerous travel career opportunities available to you!


Requirements to ApplyInternational students

  • Must pay in full for the enrolled course before an I-20 document will be issued

  • Must be 18 years of age or older

  • Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English. An English proficiency test may be administered. 

  • Must have no felonies on record

  • Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent. 

  • Must possess a valid passport for at least 6 months

Steps to Become an M-1 Student 

Upon payment in full, you will be accepted at The Travel Academy. However, there are many more steps to become a student in the United States. Please follow these instructions to complete this process. 

* This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.

* There is a $300 cancellation fee. All other money paid will be refunded.

* Find out more information about the visa process


Lizzie H.- Norway - August 2014
Concierge / Viking River Cruises

"The Travel Academy will help you get any kind of job in the future if you pay attention to what's been said in class."