Why choose The Travel Academy? Our proven track record of nearly 30 years speaks for itself! Our thorough, hands-on training prepares students for successful careers in the travel industry.
- Students must be a least 17 years old and acquiring a high school diploma or GED.
- Because class size is limited to 24 students, we encourage early enrollment.
- A personal interview is required with an Admissions Representative. If the student is out of state, accommodations for a telephone interview can be made. Because class size is limited, we encourage early enrollment.
-Those that hold a felony are unable to be admitted into The Travel Academy.
-Those that hold a misdemeanor or gross misdemeanor can be admitted into The Travel Academy, but many not be able to become a flight attendant for at least five years due to the strict government guidelines. Do not let this discourage you. There are many other opportunities in the travel industry for you, and we work with you until you are hired!
- Before your class begins be sure to STUDY the study guide, especially airport codes. The more you know of the Study Guide before class begins, the more prepared you will be. To find the Study Guide, go to Student Resources, Future Student Resource Center, Study Guides. Please print the items in the Study Guide Section and bring them to class.
- Be sure to review the materials to bring to class before your class begins. This includes items from bringing a laptop (not a requirement, but recommended) to bringing a professional dress suit or two with you.
The Travel Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, national origin, or age.
The Travel Academy reserves the right to reject any applicant who administration feels will not successfully complete the training curriculum, or would be unsuccessful in job procurement. If you have been convicted of a felony or have a history of inappropriate sexual behavior, domestic abuse, or other violent behavior, you cannot enroll at The Travel Academy. Upon approval, the enrollment agreement and application fee are due in order to reserve a seat in the desired class. You must meet payment deadlines or your space may be forfeited.