Study Guide & Needed Documents
Please download the study guide (on the left side of this page under “Available Downloads”) and study prior to attending. You should also print and bring it to class on the first day of school.
Please bring the following ORIGINAL documents to class, or have them mailed once you arrive.
- Certified birth certificate
- Social security card
- Driver’s license or state ID
- Green card (if applicable)
- High school diploma
- High school transcripts
- Other diplomas, certificates, or degrees after high school
- Photo copies of the above items
- Military discharge papers (if applicable)
- Total credit hours completed for each high school and college
Other Helpful Documents
- Lifetime criminal history. Airlines will conduct a thorough FBI background check once employed. If you have any questions of any incidents that occurred in the past 10 years regarding moving violations or a criminal history, it may be necessary for you as an individual to conduct your own FBI background check to provide accurate information when completing applications for airline positions. IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD ANY OCCURRENCES, IT WOULD NOT BE NECESSARY TO CONDUCT A BACKGROUND CHECK ON YOURSELF.
- 10 years of address history
- 10 years of employment history
- 10 years of education history
- Letters of recommendations from previous teachers and employers
- List of references including: email addresses for employers, schools, and professional references
Helpful Geography Resource